Saturday 1 December 2012

Welcome Aboard!

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls.
I would like to welcome you onboard my first ever Blog.
At the moment I am completing all the activities behind the scenes and will be ready to pushback and start the engines shortly.



Like all aspects of aviation we learn from others and that is what I intend this Blog for.
I intend to share my thoughts, ideas and experiences here, essentially to help, assist and guide those starting out in this fabulous industry.

I will also add mini-guides on some of the wonderful places around the world which I have visited, this will be done alphabetically.

Please feel free to comment, ask and treat my Blog as yours too.


As you can see, it is a fabulously fun industry. I hope you enjoy what is to come......

Even the trickiest airports, when treated with respect, can put a smile on your face.




Yet we mustn't forget the past and what led us to where we are today.

Buckle up.........and we will be on our way shortly!






14 comments:

Please keep all comments polite and non-abusive please.